Back from Sept-Iles

0

Written on 10:34 p.m. by My gratitude journal

I'm back from spending a couple of days in Sept-Iles with Luka. We had a blast. How fun was it to run and walk on the beach with Luka wandering around me, free of his lead?


My grand-parents were, as usual, very welcoming and treated me like a queen. Rich foods and other goodies kept coming my way and I have to admit I didn't do much to stop them!!! It had been 2 years and a half since my last trip to Sept-Iles and I have missed everybody a great deal.

Random facts

  • my windshield got slightly damaged by a flying rock on our way there :(
  • my digital camera stopped functionning for no apparent reason :(
  • Luka is now able to go to "the toilet" off-leash :)
  • Luka's calling for attention has increased :(
  • I performed 2 job interviews over the phone while I was in Sept-Iles :)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire