Geek Stuff

0

Written on 9:40 a.m. by My gratitude journal

For those who don't know me yet, I'm a former PC user who got converted to Macintosh after reformatting my old pc 4 times winthin a year. So my old pc desktop didn't work and I sent it to a good friend for him to try the impossible. In the meanwhile I bought an ibook laptop by apple.


I went to Montreal last weekend and the old desktop was repaired and seemed to be working just fine. So I got a wireless router to share my internet connection, my printer as well as a couple of folders between my laptop and desktop. It works great! I can even bring my laptop to the restaurant next door and connect to the internet from there... Now why would I want to do that? No idea, but the fact that I *can* is satisfying nonetheless.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire