Language Reconstruction

0

Written on 12:36 p.m. by My gratitude journal

I started to be annoyed at posting twice the same exact message on my blog just to offer the text in both languages...

Not that it was too much of an effort to do it, but I thought it was inefficient and repetitive for most of my friends who are fluent in both languages to see twice as much text as they needed AND for those who only understand English or French, it must have been quite annoying having to scroll and search for the section they will understand.

This is the end of this old era. I now created another blog called Le Boudoir de Jerrika, which is going to reflect exactly the same posts as I have here in The Lounge, only, everything will be in French. I am trying to implement a system in which you can access the French blog from the top of the page and/or switch the language of any post by clicking the French or English link at the bottom of the post.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and bug reporting during the reconstruction!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire