Auctions in Sudbury

0

Written on 10:47 a.m. by My gratitude journal

I spent last weekend in Sudbury, Ontario and I had a great time. One of the new activities I discovered there was a professional auction. It was held at the Howard Johnson Hotel on Sunday pm.

I had such a blast! The 2 men leading the auction were soooo good! One had a microphone and was talking faster than his shadow and the other one was walking back and forth and spot the bidders and tried to tease them into bidding higher. They were hilarious to watch for anybody like me who's not used to auctions because they were so good at their jobs that it was a bit cartoon-like.

I don't have any pictures from it but the merchandise was all brand new from merchants who probably went in bankruptcy and had to clear everything. Lots of unique items and great original pieces for so cheap! I even saw a gorgeous grand-father clock go for 400$ only!

It was a great experience and I'm looking forward for the next one...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire