Xmas Brunch - Sunday Dec.12th 2004

0

Written on 8:37 a.m. by My gratitude journal



This year, the compagny for which I work, has decided to organize a xmas party. But because the labour-management relations are still very tense, we decided to change the typical evening xmas party into a brunch where employees could bring their kids, so that we wouldn't deal with alcohol intake.

The results?

-Less participation than expected
-The participants had more fun than expected :)

The food was great, the kids got presents from Santa and his elf and we played bowling.



Did I just say bowling? Oh my! I play bowling a little less than once a year what a fool I was gonna look! Here are the scores I got for the 3 games:

-71 Ouch!
-120 Decent..
-167 YEAH!!!

Good thing I only play once a year!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire