What Happened Since April 12th?

0

Written on 1:19 p.m. by My gratitude journal

Would you believe me if I said I was taken by aliens and only released today? Probably not!

In fact, I started working on my boyfriend's band's website and it took me a lot of time and work, since I'm only a rookie on the web :P ...

So yes, my boyfriend (Brian) is a very impressive guitarist with a solid 19 years of classical guitar background. He plays in 2 bands: The Jello Shots and Zootin' Zack and the Mooks.

The website I was working on lately is for The Jello Shots. I'm starting to be satisfied with the look and feel of the page so I should slowly be able to reintegrate my old activities like watercolour and blogging on my own sites.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire