Brian @ CSC and USA Grand Nationals

0

Written on 11:14 a.m. by My gratitude journal



Last weekend, the All Bal Team(ABT) got the first position (#1) at the Canadian Swing Championships (CSC) in St-Sauveur.


This weekend, the ABT headed to Atlanta for the GRAND NATIONALS and won the second place (#2). Yeah Baby!!! That's what I'm talking about!


I want to congratulate all the dancers for their hard work and perseverance.

Despite his practice time with The Jello Shots and his full-time engineer job, my boyfriend Brian is a member of the All Bal Team and just came back with honours from Atlanta yesterday. I am very proud of him.

I guess he deserves a good beer from everyone... or at least a tap on the back! Come celebrate with us at the Jello Bar on Monday June 6th!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire