September Projects...

0

Written on 12:29 a.m. by My gratitude journal

Social Dancing is back in my life!!!

Thanks to Peter who accepted to be my dance partner for the social dance classes. I can't wait to see the schedule and to get started!

Spinning

Thanks to Hugo who invited us to join him at spinning on Mondays. I've never done this before. This sport basically consists of a group of stationnary bikers following the rhythm given by a leader on loud music and flashing lights... Supposed to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to try it!

Curling

Peter, Hugo and I are currently searching for a 4th player to complete our team from work. Once this mission is accomplished we should devote another day every week to curling.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire