Movie Review : Fantastic Four (3.5/5)

0

Written on 12:53 a.m. by My gratitude journal

I found this movie entertaining. It's not the movie of the year or a masterpiece, but it reminded me of the old Fantastic Four cartoons that a was a very big fan of, as a child.

Wouldn't it be great to become invisible at will, like Susan? Or fly and turn to fire, or be elastic or be rock hard and strong?

This movie is very much Marvel, but very teenager. I liked everything from accting to picture to soundtrack and plot but I think it lacked a bit of depth and maturity in the jokes. Overall... a good movie to watch on a rainy day.

...Weird that they chose Jessica Alba for the part but had to die her hair blonde and give her blue contact lenses... With all the good blonde actresses out there!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire