Sushi night - 2nd edition

0

Written on 12:04 a.m. by My gratitude journal

Sushi night stroke back yesterday with a new attendee, who seemed to enjoy his time just as much as the rest of us.

Attendees:
Hugo, Yves, Normand, Claude, Blaise, Me

As you have probably noticed, I was the only woman there yesterday and to my own expense. I had to suffer Claude's lack of tact in regards to age and weight matters and comparison to my colleagues. Good thing I know him better and I know he was mostly being maladroit because he could have been in more serious trouble!!!
What was different from the 1st edition?

  • We got the amazing huge and expensive shrimps for the tempura
  • The tempura was perfect: no foaming, crisp, clear, perfect tempura (fresh oil is accountable for that success)
  • Less rice in the nigiri sushi, and lots of complaints from people who made them :P (yeah, when I make sushi rice, it's really sticky!)
  • Development of some versatility by Hugo who demonstrated great skills for rolling the maki sushi rolls and Yves, Claude and Blaise who experimented making the nigiri.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire