Today's diagnosis: tendonitis

0

Written on 10:54 p.m. by My gratitude journal


As many of you might have noticed since the CSC (Canadian Swing Championships) in May 2005, I complain a lot about pain in my leg - some might argue that I complain a lot, period, but that's another story - and this pain comes and goes whenever it pleases.

Today, I took action and finally went to the doctor. His diagnosis? A tendonitis in my knee.

2 choices were offered to me: several months of physiotherapy or one final injection of cortizone in my knee to heal everything... Where's the catch? I chose the injection and I'm still suspicious that something's got to be wrong with that choice... I just haven't figured out what exactly yet!

So I have an appointment next Tuesday for the cortizone injection and I'll have to suffer for one week of being careful afterwards, but then it *should* be a thing of the past and be gone for good...

We'll see how things go... I'll keep you updated.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire