iSquint to the rescue

0

Written on 12:33 p.m. by My gratitude journal

Remember my post about the new video iPod? The real problem I found with it was with the difficulty to convert regular video files into iPod compatible videos files with QuickTime Pro, which had to be purchased to have the conversion option...

I found an alternative to purchasing QuickTime Pro yesterday and I've converted all my video files easily since.

iSquint is a simple, yet efficient and FREE software that lets you drag and drop your selection of video files to convert, choose the quality level desired as well as format (iPod or TV monitor).

Features:

  • Conversion is many times faster than QuickTime Pro
  • iSquint is free
  • Possibility to convert a list of files in one step
  • Simple, user-friendly interface
  • Automatically adds the converted files to iTunes for easy synchronizing with the video iPod
  • Requires Mac OS X

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire