Videoblogging made easier with DailyMotion

0

Written on 1:38 a.m. by My gratitude journal

I was looking for a way to post videos directly into my Blogger blog, and since Blogger does not allow storage for anything but text and pictures, I had to look for outside hosting.

I'm a cheap girl. So if I'm gonna use a web service for personal entertainment, it's gotta be free. Not only is DailyMotion free, it is also AD-FREE. No saving the file to your computer, no relocating you onto an outside website for download. Look at the example below to see how simple and convenient it is.


Amazing Breakdance
Video sent by diabolo013
This video hosting, sharing and managing tool let's you upload your own videos (up to 150Mb per video), share them with the world, search their video database and post them directly onto your blog like this one here.

Sounds simple? Try it and let me know what you think!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Publier un commentaire